[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Senior Ball Sat. 5/15 - Chaperones Needed

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 10 22:30:32 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The Senior Ball is this Saturday at the San Francisco Hyatt Regency near the Embarcadero BART station. A number of people have volunteered to chaperone the ball but the senior class would be very appreciative if a few more volunteers offered to help put on the dance.

We are looking for help during two shifts (but especially the second) from 6:30 to 9:30 pm and 9 pm to midnight. The dance itself runs from 7 to 11:30 pm. Everyone is dressed in their best including the staff and teachers. It is a lovely event but will be even nicer with more adults. If you can help, please let me know. Thank you.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130