[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Week Two of AP/IB testing

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun May 9 14:41:48 PDT 2010

*Do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Tomorrow, Monday May 10, is the second week of the AP/IB testing which is
made possible by the Berkeley High parent community’s support. Thank you!
Below is the proctor schedule for the coming week.  It is not the complete
schedule of all the AP/IB tests only the schedule of those tests needing
proctoring.  For the complete schedule and location of all tests please go
to:
[http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/Week-of-Mon-20100503/031226.html]

A reminder: please do not park in one of the teacher’s lots.  I wish I could
hand out temporary passes, but I can’t. Unfortunately, you will be towed.
This week construction is scheduled to begin on the new field house. With
that, we will lose all parking on the lot next to the football field.  Even
restricting the number of passes, 185 have been issued and there are only
135 spots.

6. Monday, May 10
AM: AP Biology (3 proctors) 7:20 a.m.
Betsy Wahl
Maureen Goettlich
Karen Meryash
AM: AP Music Theory (1 proctor) 7:20 a.m.
Sandy Grayson
AM: IB English (4 proctors) 8 a.m.
Francie Sloan
Kaeleen Costa
Donna Ruotolo
David Harrington
PM: AP Physics (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Anne Goldman
PM: AP BIOLOGY EXTENDED TIME (1 PROCTOR) 11:45 a.m.
Shawna Hartman Brotsky

7. Tuesday, May 11
AM: AP Chemistry (3 proctors) 7:20 a.m.
Margaret Carter
Susan Wolf
Carol Brownstein
AM: AP Environmental Science (7 proctors) 7:20 a.m.
Barb Altenberg
Lina Lamirande
Natasha Beery
Jennifer Bates
Manfred Zorn
Rebecca Herman
Tanya Grove
PM: IB History (4 proctors) 11:45 a.m.
Eric Broque
Trisha Brewster
Laura Morland
Claire Sherman
PM: AP environmental science Extended Time 11:45 a.m.
Teal Major

8. Wednesday, May 12
AM: AP English Language and Composition (6 proctors) 7:20 a.m.
Stina Charles-Harris
Marjorie Alvord
Bobbie Rose
Teresa Olson
Doria Mueller-Beilschmidt
Lynn Signorelli
AM: IB History (4 proctors) 8 a.m.
Margit Roos-Collins
Mary McDonald
Muriel Lane
Christa Rybczynski
PM: AP Art History (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Natasha Beery
PM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Kim Zvik
PM: AP English Language Extended Time (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Stephanie McKown

9. Thursday, May 13
AM: AP Macroeconomics (5 proctors) 7:20 a.m.
Carol Hirth
Eve Hershcopf
Betsy Bigelow-Teller
Laurel Fletcher
Margaret Carter
AM: AP World History (1 proctor) 7:20 a.m.
Andrea Altschuler
AM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor) 8 a.m.
John Losito
PM: AP MACROECONOMICS Extended Time (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Laura Morland

10. Friday, May 14
PM: IB German (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Judy Dickman

11. Monday, May 17 11:45 a.m.
PM: IB Biology (1 proctor)
Barbara Oldershaw

12. Tuesday, May 18
AM: IB Biology (3 proctors) 8 a.m.
Susan Wolf
Eve Hershcopf
Lexine Alpert

13. Wednesday, May 19
AM:  IB Spanish (2 proctors) 8 a.m.
Liz Agnello
Stina Charles-Harris
PM:  IB Economics (3 Proctors) 11:45 a.m.
Liz Agnello
Marie Monrad
Joan Bradus

14. Thursday, May 20
AM: IB Economics, IB Latin 8 a.m.
Bettina Nicely Johnson
Sachi Kobori (Latin)
James Nagoette
PM: IB Math (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Julie Wong

15. Friday, May 21
AM: IB Latin and Music (2 proctors) 8 a.m.
Debbie Potter
Gail Krowech
PM: IB Mandarin and Kiswahili (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m.
Cam Sutter

16. Monday May 24
AM: IB French (1 proctor) 8 a.m.
Barbara Oldershaw