[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Yearbook Sales Announcement

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun May 9 08:33:45 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Gabriel Berent
[mailto:gabriel_berent at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Yearbook Announcement:

Yearbooks are on sale for $65 dollars until May 19th, after that they will
be $80 dollars. Come get your yearbooks in H102b at lunch or after school.
Yearbooks are no longer being sold online.

This year's yearbook theme is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In keeping
with the theme, we will have golden tickets within the books. Students have
the chance to win a digital camera, movie tickets, free yearbooks for next
year, and other sweet prizes. Please help support the yearbook by purchasing
your yearbook before they sell out. Yearbooks have sold out the last two
years, and we can't print any more.

Students with free and reduced lunch can purchase the yearbook for $58
dollars, or create a payment plan with the yearbook staff. We want everyone
to get a yearbook, so let us help you.

Thanks for your support! Any questions: contact
[mailto:gabriel_berent at berkeley.k12.ca.us]