[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: BAF Online Auction Closes on Sunday, May 9

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri May 7 19:24:05 PDT 2010

Please do reply to this email, contact Mary Jacobs
[mailto:mkanejacobs at gmail.com]

Only 2 Days Left for Bidding at the Berkeley Athletic Fund Online Auction!

The auction will close on Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:59 PM PST.

New items this week: Fatapples Restaurant, Yogurt Park,  more jewelry, and
other items.

Thank you to our supporters who helped us earn over $7,000 in bids so far.
But we are not done if we are to prepare for serious cuts in the athletic
budget!

Will you help us reach our goal to raise $15,000 by placing a bid now?

Here's the link:  [http:www.biddingforgood.com/bafonlineauction]