[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Workshop on Alcohol, Drugs & Teens - 5/6

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 5 17:49:16 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Leticia Amezcua
[mailto:lamezcua at berkeleyhigh.us]

Just a reminder, Don't forget to attend this inmportant worshop, Thursday,
May 6 at 7pm.

Two Great Evenings With Ralph Cantor on Alcohol, Drugs & Teens
The PTSA, the Berkeley High School Health Center & the Berkeley High Parent
Resource Center are very excited to announce a very important and
informative two-part series on alcohol and drugs, and their effect on
teenagers. Through a grant from the Berkeley High School Development Group
and the Berkeley Public Education Foundation, we are very fortunate to be
able to present Ralph Cantor, formerly of the Alameda County Office of
Education, and one of the East Bay's leading experts on the effects of
alcohol & drugs on teenagers.

Topic:  Alcohol, Drugs & Teens at Berkeley High
Speaker:  Mr. Ralph Cantor, formerly of the Alameda Co. Office of Education,
Alcohol, Drug & Tobacco Prevention
Meeting #1:   Thursday, May 6th, BHS Library, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Meeting #2:   Tuesday, May 18th, BHS Library, 7:00 – 8:30 PM

Mr. Cantor presented at a PTSA sponsored event on alcohol & drugs last year,
and we received a tremendous number of requests to bring him back, and to
give him more time. We heard your requests and have invited Mr. Cantor back
again. We strongly encourage all parents to come take advantage of a wealth
of information and  have your questions answered.

We Look Forward To Seeing You There! The evening's presentation and
discussion will be translated to Spanish.
For more information contact the Parent Resource Center at 644-4814.