[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Teen Volunteers Needed at Berkeley Arts Magnet Fundraiser

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 5 06:23:49 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this email, please contact Chaghig Minassian Walker
[mailto:minassianwalker at yahoo.com]

Berkeley Arts Magnet Elementary School is looking for BHS volunteers to help
staff our annual BAM JAM fundraiser, taking place Friday, May 21st from
5:45-9:00 PM.  We have a great night planned including dinner, dance,
performances, carnival booths, and more, and need lots of help staffing the
fun booths we will be running.  Please come join the fun and help support
your Berkeley Public schools (or maybe even your elementary alma mater!!).
If interested please contact Chaghig Minassian Walker:
minassianwalker at yahoo.com or 510 540 1086.