[BHS Etree] MISC: MOCHA Summer Volunteer Opportunity for Students

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Apr 27 21:04:02 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact Rae Holzman [mailto:rae at mocha.org]

The Museum of Children's Art (MOCHA) is seeking High School youth for volunteer positions as Art Apprentices, working at our Art Camp this summer (June 21- Sept 3). We are looking for responsible teens with an interest in art and having fun.

The Art Apprentices will be assisting our Art instructors by helping young campers (ages 6-10) making art, preparing materials for art projects, clean up, recess supervision and chaperoning field trips to other museums and programs.

This is a great opportunity to gain experience working in art and supervising children. The minimum commitment is 5-6 hours per day for two weeks (not necessarily consecutive weeks).

For more information and applications call:
MOCHA  at  510-465-8770
Or visit www.mocha.org