[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: IB/AP proctors 4th call for help

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 26 11:44:47 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

We are getting closer, but we are not there yet. Below is the list of proctoring spots not yet filled. Below that is the complete schedule. Proctoring is not hard. AP proctors arrive at 7:20 a.m. or 11:34 am (for the pm slot); IB proctors arrive at 8 a.m. and 11:45 am (for the pm slot). You help set up, check kids in, pass out papers, walk up and down, collect and sort papers. Not hard, but, should we be audited, we must have one proctor for every 30 students. We need you and so do our children. Please look over the list below and see if you can help. If yes, please contact me at jhuseby at pacbell.net.

If you have already signed up, please scroll down to the complete schedule to make sure I have put you in correctly.

Thank you, Janet

Current Needs:

1. Tuesday, May 4

PM: Spanish Language extended time (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED)
PM: AP Statistics (4 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)

2. Wednesday, May 5

AM: AP Calculus AB and BC (5 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
PM CALCULUS EXTENDED TIME (ONE MORE NEEDED)

3. Thursday, May 6

AM: AP English Lit and Comp (4 proctors THREE MORE NEEDED)
PM: AP ENGLISH LIT AND COMP EXTENDED TIME (ONE MORE NEEDED)

4. Friday, May 7

PM: US HISTORY EXTENDED TIME (ONE MORE NEEDED)

5. Monday, May 10

AM: AP Biology (3 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED);
PM: AP BIOLOGY EXTENDED TIME (1 PROCTOR, ONE MORE NEEDED)

6. Tuesday, May 11

AM: AP Environmental Science (7 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED)
PM: AP ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE Extended Time(1 PROCTOR, ONE MORE NEEDED)

7. Wednesday, May 12

AM: AP English Language and Composition (6 proctors FOUR MORE NEEDED)
AM: IB History (4 proctors ONE MORE NEECED)

8. Thursday, May 13

AM: AP Macroeconomics (5 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED);

9. Tuesday, May 18

AM: IB Biology (3 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)

10. Thursday, May 20

AM: Economics, Latin (3 proctors TWO MORE NEEED)

11. Monday May 24

AM: IB French (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED)

Complete Schedule

1. Monday, May 3

AM: AP United States Government (4 proctors)7:20 a.m.
Karin Bliman
Margit Roos-Collins
Laurie Kahn
Leo Stegman

PM Government extended time (1 proctor) 11:45 p.m.
John Abramson

2. Tuesday, May 4

AM: AP Spanish Language (4 proctors)
Lina Lamirande
Sandra Hunt
Jennifer Bates
Chalon Emmons

AM: IB English HL Paper (4 proctors)
Avril Saldanha
Susan Hunt
Andrea Altschuler
Muriel Lane

PM: Spanish Language extended time (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED)

PM: AP Statistics (4 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
Sandra Hunt
Jerry Long
Tricia Kerr

3. Wednesday, May 5

AM: AP Calculus AB and BC (5 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
Stina Charles-Harris
Lina Lamirande
Nan Xiong
Rebecca Herman

PM IB Math (3 proctors)
Joan Bradus
Katy Wilson
Anne Goldman

PM CALCULUS EXTENDED TIME (ONE MORE NEEDED)

4. Thursday, May 6

AM: IB Math (3 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED);
Avril Saldanha
Chalon Emmons
Kim Zvik

AM: AP English Lit and Comp (4 proctors THREE MORE NEEDED)
Martha Crusius

PM: AP ENGLISH LIT AND COMP EXTENDED TIME (ONE MORE NEEDED)

5. Friday, May 7

AM: AP US History (5 proctors)
Karin Bliman
John Losito
Debbie Potter
Leo Stegman
Carol Brownstein

PM: AP Studio Art (1 proctor)
Maureen Katz

PM: US HISTORY EXTENDED TIME (ONE MORE NEEDED)

6. Monday, May 10

AM: AP Biology (3 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED);
Betsy Wahl
Maureen Goettlich

AM: AP Music Theory (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED);
Sandy Grayson

AM: IB English (4 proctors)
Francie Sloan
Kaeleen Costa
Donna Ruotolo
David Harrington

PM: AP Physics (1 proctor)
Anne Goldman

PM: AP BIOLOGY EXTENDED TIME (1 PROCTOR, ONE MORE NEEDED)

7. Tuesday, May 11

AM: AP Chemistry (3 proctors)
Margaret Carter
Susan Wolf
Carol Brownstein

AM: AP Environmental Science (7 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED)
Barb Altenberg
Lina Lamirande
Natasha Beery
Jennifer Bates
Manfred Zorn

PM: IB History (4 proctors)
Eric Broque
Trisha Brewster
Laura Morland
Claire Sherman

PM: AP ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE Extended Time(1 PROCTOR, ONE MORE NEEDED)

8. Wednesday, May 12

AM: AP English Language and Composition (6 proctors FOUR MORE NEEDED)
Stina Charles-Harris
Marjorie Alvord

AM: IB History (4 proctors ONE MORE NEECED)
Margit Roos-Collins
Mary McDonald
Muriel Lane

PM: AP Art History (1 proctor)
Natasha Beery

PM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor)
Sandra Hunt

PM: AP English Language Extended Time (1 proctor)
Stephanie McKown

9. Thursday, May 13
AM: AP Macroeconomics (5 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED);
Carol Hirth
Eve Hershcopf
Betsy Bigelow-Teller

AM: AP World History (1 proctor)
Andrea Altschuler

AM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor)
John Losito

PM: AP MACROECONOMICS Extended Time (1 proctor)
Laura Morland

10. Friday, May 14

PM: IB German (1 proctor)
Judy Dickman

11. Monday, May 17

PM: IB Biology (1 proctor)
Barbara Oldershaw

12. Tuesday, May 18

AM: IB Biology (3 proctors One MORE NEEDED)
Susan Wolf
Eve Hershcopf

13. Wednesday, May 19

AM:  IB Spanish (2 proctors)
Liz Agnello
Stina Charles-Harris

PM:  IB Economics (3 Proctors)
Liz Agnello
Marie Monrad
Joan Bradus

14. Thursday, May 20

AM: Economics, Latin (3 proctors TWO MORE NEEED)
Bettina Nicely Johnson

PM: IB Math (1 proctor)
Julie Wong

15. Friday, May 21

AM: IB Latin and Music (2 proctors)
Debbie Potter
Gail Krowech

PM: IB Mandarin and Kiswahili (1 proctor)
Cam Sutter

16. Monday May 24

AM: IB French (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED)

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130