[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP and IB Proctors - Third Call for Help

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 23 08:55:04 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

This is the third call for help.  Below you will see the current  list of
needs which unfortunately might grow, as I am waiting to hear from the AP
administrator if she needs a few more proctors.  If you have a child taking
either an IB or an AP exam, please look the list over (below) and sign up
for one or more exams. As a small sweetener, I am now thinking I can offer
parking for the first week (only) as school construction has been postponed
a week.  I look forward to hearing from you. Janet

1. Monday, May 3
AM: AP United States Government (3 proctors ONE MORE needed)
Karin Bliman
Margit Roos-Collins

2. Tuesday, May 4
AM: AP Spanish Language (3 proctors);
Lina Lamirande
Sandra Hunt
Jennifer Bates
AM: IB English HL Paper (4 proctors ONE MORE needed)
Avril Saldanha
Susan Hunt
Andrea Altschuler

PM: AP Statistics (3 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
Sandra Hunt
Jerry Long

3. Wednesday, May 5
AM: AP Calculus AB and BC (4 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED)
Stina Charles-Harris
Lina Lamirande
PM IB Math (3 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED) 3 total
Joan Bradus
Katy Wilson

4. Thursday, May 6
AM: IB Math (3 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED);
Avril Saldanha
AM: AP English Lit and Comp (3 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED)
Martha Crusius

5. Friday, May 7
AM: AP US History (4 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
Karin Bliman
John Losito
Debbie Potter
PM: AP Studio Art (1 proctor)
Maureen Katz

6. Monday, May 10
AM: AP Biology (2 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED);
Betsy Wahl
Maureen Goettlich
AM: AP Music Theory (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED);
AM: IB English (4 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
Francie Sloan
Kaeleen Costa
Donna Ruotolo
PM: AP Physics (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED)

7. Tuesday, May 11
AM: AP Chemistry (3 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED);
Margaret Carter
Susan Wolf
AM: AP Environmental Science (6 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED);
Barb Altenberg
Lina Lamirande
Natasha Beery
Jennifer Bates

PM: IB History (4 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
Eric Broque
Trisha Brewster
Laura Morland

8. Wednesday, May 12
AM: AP English Language and Composition (5 proctors FOUR MORE NEEDDE)
Stina Charles-Harris
AM: IB History (4 proctors THREE MORE NEECED)
Margit Roos-Collins
PM: AP Art History (1 proctor)
Natasha Beery
PM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor)
Sandra Hunt

9. Thursday, May 13
AM: AP Macroeconomics (4 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED);
Carol Hirth
Eve Hershcopf
Betsy Bigelow-Teller
AM: AP World History (1 proctor)
Andrea Altschuler
AM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED)

10. Friday, May 14
PM: IB German (1 proctor)
Judy Dickman

11. Monday, May 17
PM: IB Biology (1 proctor)
Barbara Oldershaw

12. Tuesday, May 18
AM: IB Biology (3 proctors TWO MORE NEEDED)
Susan Wolf

13. Wednesday, May 19
AM:  IB Spanish (2 proctors ONE MORE NEEDED)
Liz Agnello
Stina Charles-Harris
PM:  IB Economics (3 Proctors)
Liz Agnello
Marie Monrad
Joan Bradus

14. Thursday, May 20
AM: Economics, Latin (3 proctors THREE MORE NEEED)
PM: IB Math (1 proctor)
Julie Wong

15. Friday, May 21
AM: IB Latin and Music (2 proctors)
Debbie Potter
Gail Krowech
PM: IB Mandarin and Kiswahili (1 proctor)
Cam Sutter

16. Monday May 24
AM: IB French (1 proctor ONE MORE NEEDED)

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130