[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Depression and its Impact on Teens and their Families - 4/27

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Apr 10 08:20:09 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

ATTENTION PARENTS, STUDENTS AND BHS COMMUNITY

SAVE THE DATE!

TOO MUCH PRESSURE CAN RULE YOUR LIFE AND RUIN YOUR HEALTH

Times are stressful for teens and their families.  depression runs high in
adolescents.  Suicide is the third most common cause of death in teens
nationally.  Come out and let's have a conversation on how we can protect
our most valuable resources, our youth and their lives.

Please join Dr. Barbara Staggers, director of Adolescent Medicine and
Vitaline Briggs, LCSW of Children's Hospital, Oakland, California for an
informal discussion on depression and its impact on teens and their
families.

Tuesday April 27, 2010
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Children's Hospital Teen Clinic
747 52nd St
Oakland, CA 94609

ALL WELCOME
REFRESHMENT WILL BE SERVED

Please Note:
The forum will be held at the Adolescent Clinic at Children's Hospital. Dr.
Staggers would like for interested parties to RSVP to the BHS Parent Center
at (510) 644-8524 by April 20th