[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Chaperones for Junior Prom - 4/10

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 8 11:06:32 PDT 2010

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, contact Carl Roger[mailto:crogers at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

I am the Junior Class faculty advisor and working with the 11th grade students to organize the Junior Prom this Saturday, April 10th. This is an exciting event that students look forward to every year. We want to make it a safe, enjoyable, positive experience for everyone. That is why we need your help.

We are looking for parents, faculty and staff to volunteer to chaperone this event. Sacrificing a Saturday evening is a lot to ask, but seeing your students outside of school, dressed up and enjoying themselves is pretty fun. This event is not possible without support, and it is an important part of the high school experience for a lot of our students. Please help us out.

The commitment would be 6:30-11pm on Saturday, April 10. The location is
the Bayside Pavillion in Alameda.

Here is their address:

2203 Mariner Square Loop, Alameda, CA 94501

This is a link to their website: http://www.baysidepavilionalameda.com/

Please email me if you can chaperone at [mailto:crogers at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Thanks,

Carl Rogers