[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Sad News on Accident Involving BHS Student and Recent Grad

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 2 10:29:07 PDT 2010

With great sadness we announce that BHS CAS junior Kyle Strang and Prentice Gray, who graduated from BHS in 2009, were killed in a car accident Wednesday afternoon. The car they were driving spun out of control and hit a school bus in Richmond.  No one else was hurt. At this moment we have no further information. When we have more details regarding services, support for students, etc., we will post on the etree.

Patricia Anderson
patinegypt at yahoo.com