[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: BAF On-line Auction Open Soon

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 30 14:58:03 PDT 2010

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, contact Mary Jacobs [mailto:mkanejacobs at gmail.com]

Thank you very much for your support of the event, Berkeley Live!  If you missed any of it, here's your chance to support the Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) and bid for prizes in an on-line auction open from April 17- May 2.   Buy your gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day and Graduation at bargain prices.

All proceeds benefit the BAF.  The  BAF is a nonprofit, all volunteer organization that was started twenty five years ago to support the athletic program at BHS.  BAF serves over 1000 BHS student athletes in nineteen sports and forty teams.  We provide grants for uniforms, equipment, freshman coach stipends, and more.

 Here's how you can help:

1. Provide a donation of goods or services.  Do you have a business or know of one that would contribute to BAF?  Do you have special skills like knitting, creating jewelry or art, or have a vacation house?   We can use your talents and treasures.  Contact Mary Jacobs at mkanejacobs at gmail.com with your contributions.

2. Bid for items when the auction officially opens.  Stay tuned for future e-mail alerts.