[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Thanks to BHS Live! Food and Beverage Donors

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 18 21:16:32 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the etree. Contact Judith Maguire [mailto:jpmag at lmi.net]

Here is a great big THANK YOU to all of the wonderfully supportive local businesses that donated in-kind food and beverages to Berkeley High Live! 2010.

Next time you're heading out for a meal, or to go food shopping, try one of the local merchants on the list below, and let them know that you appreciate their generous contributions to our successful event!

Nearly all of the food and drinks at BHS Live! were donated for a combined value of over $9,000.00!!!  That's $9,000.00 that didn't have to come out of auction proceeds to cater the event - but went, instead, to Berkeley High programs supported by BHSDG and The Berkeley Athletic Fund.

A special shout out of appreciation to 6 Degrees on Solano for letting us invade their kitchen to wash ALL of those glasses and platters, both before and after the event!

Acme Bread
AG Ferrari on Solano Ave.
Andronico's
Arlington Wine and Spirits
Arinell Pizza
Bakesale Betty's
Bangkok Thai on University Ave
Baywolf Restaurant
Berkeley Bowl Market Place
Berkeley Natural Grocery Store
Bette's Oceanview Dinner
C'era Una Volta in Alameda
Chaat Cafe on University Ave
Charlie Pollack
Cheeseboard Collective
Chocolatier Blue on University Ave
Country Cheese Market on Hopkins and San Pablo Ave
Five at the Shattuck Hotel
Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant
LaNote on Shattuck Ave
Magnani Poultry on Hopkins St.
Market Hall/Pasta Shop on 4th St.
Monterey Market
Mint Leaf Indian Bistro on Shattuck Ave
Odwalla Juice Company
Peet's Coffee on Shattuck Ave
Phoenix Pastificio (look for them at the farmers markets)
Picante Catering
Pizza Gioia on Hopkins St
Poulet on Shattuck Ave
Rubicon Wholesale Bakery (available at grocery stores)
Safeway on Shattuck Ave
Saul's Deli
Semifreddies Bakery
Spun Sugar on University Ave
Sweet Adeline Bakeshop on Adeline St
Trader Joe's in El Cerrito
United Artists Berkeley 7 (all the ice we could have needed)
Venus on Shattuck Ave
Whole Food Market
6 Degrees on Solano