[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Muslim Student Association Event Cancellation

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 16 18:16:08 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail. Contact Rabi'a Mirhadian [mailto:heartafyr at gmail.com]

MSA (Muslim Student Association) apologizes to all for the cancellation of poet and Imam and musician Shaykh Yassir Chadly. Due to more pressing issues on campus his appearance is delayed until we can have all our members present. Thank you to all who came, and once again our apologies for this short notice. He will be coming hopefully in a few weeks when things are more normal and settled.

Peace

--
Rabi'a Mirhadian, RN BSN
Parent Adviser