[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: BHS LIVE! 2010: ON-LINE TICKETS ARE NEARLY SOLD OUT...

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Mar 13 07:24:41 PST 2010

Please do not reply to this email, contact Sarah Herman
[mailto:sarahscape at earthlink.net] <mailto:sarahscape at earthlink.net]>

FINAL CALL TO PURCHASE ON-LINE TICKETS TO BHS Live! 2010: Through the
Decades...Into the Future!

Only 20 on-line tickets left to one of the best community events of the
year...

Buying your tickets in advance at
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/95539 will allow you to use the Will
Call/Express Entry at the event.

Last year, people were turned away at the door because we were at capacity-
We're restricted to a limited number of ticket sales due to the space
limitations of the venue...

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THIS WONDERFUL EVENT!

THANK YOU BERKELEY HONDA FOR MAKING BHS LIVE! 2010 POSSIBLE!!!!