[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Only 2 Days Left to Bid on BHSDG On-Line Auction

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 11 06:55:26 PST 2010

PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY. Contact: Jennifer Armor
[mailto:jenniferarmor at comcast.net]

The Berkeley High School Development Group On-Line Auction closes on March
12, 2010 at 11:59 EST.

If you have your heart set on an item, you still have time to win!

You can bid on an item in our on-line auction right up to the final seconds.
Check out the hot items like the new Freight & Salvage Coffee House or
handcrafted jewelry by Artemis Works.    Check out all items before Friday,
March 12 at:

http://www.biddingforgood.com/bafonlineauction

Every bid supports the work we do at the Berkeley High School Development
Group and the Berkeley Athletic Fund.