[BHS Etree] EVENT: Independent Theater Projects, 3/12 and 3/13 at 7:30pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 10 22:20:45 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Charley Locke
[mailto:crslocke at gmail.com]

I.T.P.s 2010 is here! I.T.P.s, or Independent Theater Projects, is a
completely student-run theater company of Berkeley High School students,
founded fifteen years ago based on the idea that young students can produce
professional quality theater independently. Come by the Hillside Club (2286
Cedar Street in Berkeley) on Friday, March 12th, or Saturday, March 13th at
7:30 and check out our shows! Cost: $12/Adults and $5/Students