[BHS Etree] EVENTS: BHS LIVE! 2010 COUNTDOWN....

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 8 07:44:33 PST 2010

Please do not reply to this email, contact Sarah Herman
[mailto:sarahscape at earthlink.net]

The countdown begins to BHS Live! 2010: Through the Decades...Into the Future

BHS Live! 2010, Berkeley High School's biggest fundraiser and gala event of the year is nearly here!

THIS COMING SUNDAY, MARCH 14th, 5-8:30pm at BERKELEY HONDA

If you haven't bought your ticket yet...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!
TICKETS: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/95539

This year, we are thrilled to have KTVU reporter and Berkeley High Alumni John Sasaki as our eminent emcee! John has also donated a very special item to the live auction this year for those of you who want the inside scoop on TV journalism...

Tour KTVU Channel 2 and learn about TV production with John Sasaki. Tour for ten (10) students and/or adults for a visit to KTVU Channel 2 TV station to watch and learn TV production of the news with John....

You can preview all of the fabulous live and silent auction items on our website at http://www.bhsdg.org/bhslive/live_2010/index.html

...and don't forget to check out the online auction!
http://www.biddingforgood.com/bafonlineauction

SEE YOU ON SUNDAY AT BERKELEY HONDA!