[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: BHS LIVE! We need a few good MEN!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 4 07:22:14 PST 2010

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the Etree, contact Judith Maguire [mailto:jpmag at lmi.net]

THE BIG DAY IS SUNDAY, MARCH 14th!

OK Guys, the Food Committee is not just for women.
While we are all strong and capable of carrying around cases of wine and giant boxes of glasses............
it would be great to have a little extra brawn to spread out the workload in a more equitable fashion.

We have about 20 MOMS and only 2 DADS signed up to help. What's with that? It's 2010 after all. You are being underrepresented. We need people with larger vehicles to pick up donated items from 4-5:30 pm. We need set-up people from noon onward and clean up helpers at the end of the evening.

Get in touch and we will find a job for you! This is a fabulous event that is terrific fun but it takes an awful lot of work to put together. Our committees have been meeting and running around organizing things for MONTHS! Can you help for a few hours? It will be most welcome.

PS. It's not too late for a few more women to sign up either. The more helpers we have the more fun and smooth the event for everyone.

Please contact Judith Maguire at jpmag at lmi.net or 510-525-5298 to sign up to help out at this exciting event.

BHS Live 2010! Food Committee Contact:  Judith Maguire
jpmag at lmi.net or 510-525-5298