[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Last exit exam needs registration help on 3/16, 3/17

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 3 08:05:45 PST 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The last large scale exit exam of the year will take place on March 16 and 17. We are expecting approximately 200 students: sophomores who missed the February exam, juniors and seniors who must take one or more sections for the first or second time. We need four volunteers who can help register the students and launch the test from 7:30 to 8:30 am on both days. If you can help on one or the other day, please let me know. Thank you!

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130