[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Illustrations Needed for Handbooks

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 2 17:35:35 PST 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact Nancy Koerner [mailto:downboy1013 at yahoo.com]

STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND STAFF -- PUBLISH YOUR ART!

Illustrations are needed for next year's BHS College Application handbooks. Hand-drawn or digital, photos, cartoons, crossword puzzles, or whatever—all are fine so long as they're original. The art can be in color, but be aware that it will be reproduced in black and white. The artwork can express something about applying to college, life at Berkeley High, student life, or just life. Of course, no objectionable subject matter please.

We'll use your name unless you don't want it published; but please include your name and contact info on the back of your art in case we need to contact you, and drop it off in the College/Career Center, attention Nancy Koerner, or send it to downboy1013 at yahoo.com.

Deadline is April 1. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Nancy at downboy1013 at yahoo.com