[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Grants 2009-2010

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Feb 28 13:27:41 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Manish Doshi
[mailto:manishd at comcast.net]

The Berkeley Athletic Fund is pleased to announce that we have funded or
approved Grants to the following Berkeley High School Athletic Programs and
Athletic Director's Office for 2009-2010 – almost $30,000 was granted or
funded to:

Athletic Directors general discretionary sports fund
All Frosh (Freshman/Sophomore) Sports – 11 Frosh sports teams at Berkeley
High School were funded directly though BAF donations
Athletic Director Administrative Assistant
Berkeley High School Football Equipment Manager
Berkeley High School Strength and Conditioning Coach
Athlete to Athlete Tutoring – hosted by Zoe Tamaki
Cheerleading Manager
Volleyball Uniforms
Baseball Uniforms
Men’s Lacrosse Helmets
Men and Women’s Soccer Program(s) New Soccer game day Goals for BHS

We are grateful to all of our donors who allow us to support Berkeley High
School Athletics.

BHS offers its students the most extensive high school sports program in
California, with more than 1100 young men and women participating on 60
teams in 28 different sports BAF has been raising funds for athletics at
Berkeley High School for over 27 years.  In 2007, BAF started the BHS
Athletic Hall of Fame, honoring BHS
alumni.  The induction ceremony is held every year.  This year it is May 8,
2010. Please join us for the fun.

This year BAF will be holding the third annual Golf Tournament to go along
with the Hall of Fame on Friday, May 7st. It is fast becoming BAF's most
successful fund raising event.

For more info about Berkeley Athletic Fund: contact Manish Doshi – President
BAF 510/301-1747 maishd at comcast.net or visit the Berkeley Athletic Fund web
site at:

http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.org

Thank you.