[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Girls Rugby League

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 25 14:53:35 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Rebecca Lynn Catlett [mailto:stringsonboard at gmail.com] or 510-459-2559

Rugby is a fantastic, invigorating, fast paced, humble and community-based sport that was invented in England. High School girls throughout the state have been competing against each other in this wonderful sport for years. This year the Berkeley Girls Team wants YOU!

Parents: If your girls would like to play a sport that is fun, different and supportive, please talk to your girls!

Girls: If you would like to play a tough, fun sport, please consider! Although our season has already started, we would be happy to have new-comers! Rugby is a really addicting sport and it also looks great on college applications because it is different. Who knows, maybe your girls could end up in the 2016 Olympics! -- A member of the team

When and Where:
Monday and Wednesdays from 5-7 at Ohlone park on Hearst (below MLK)
Tuesdays Conditioning at 4:30-5:30 at the BHS track