[BHS Etree] AC: Meeting for Parents on 3/2 at 6-7 pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 25 14:37:45 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Kate Spohr [mailto:kspohr at berkeley.edu]

Parents and Guardians of Academic Choice Students in Grades 9-11

Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this important meeting:

"AC Program Updates, Redesign, and Courses for Fall 2010"
Tuesday, March 2, 6-7 pm
BHS Library--(2nd floor Administration Building, enter main door at corner of Allston & Milvia)

Academic Choice administration, teachers and students have been working on a redesign plan that gives all students access to the best possible curriculum and instruction. The purpose of this meeting is to update our community about the work we have been doing, the BHS redesign, and the courses AC will be offering for Fall 2010. Time will be allotted for questions.