[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Muslim Student Organization, Tuesdays and Wednesdays

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Feb 19 18:01:54 PST 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the e-tree. Contact [mailto:zairamyheart at ymail.com]

The Muslim Student Organization has officially began meeting on campus once a week. Tuesdays at lunch time (check announcements for place) and Wednesdays at 3:30pm in room C307.

We are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring together our Muslims students into a group. We are hoping to have speakers, outings, community outreach, and many other things to improve the life of Muslim students on campus and to give them a voice and allow them to be heard. This supports the young people who practice their religion, wear Hijab, and those who choose not to. It's for Muslims of every race, nationality and culture. Come join us. Student contacts are Zoe Oppenheim, Hafiz Al Saidi. Adult advisors are Rabi'a Mirhadian and Shaukat Ayobi. Please join us. Questions? email zairamyheart at ymail.com.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/