[BHS etree] ETREE: Recent Messages / Technical Issues

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 9 11:22:35 PST 2010

Dear etree subscribers,
We have been working hard to resolve some technical issues that have arisen
with the BHS etree server.  Apparently not all of our postings have been
distributed to all subscribers, and it is not just Yahoo addresses this
time.  There is no discernable pattern--Comcast, private ISPs, etc., are all
experiencing sporadic difficulties receiving BHS etree messages.

Below is a list of recent messages that you may have missed and instructions
for viewing the archives.

ARCHIVES INSTRUCTIONS:
While the issues are being resolved, we urge you to check the archives to
stay informed of all the postings sent out on the BHS etree:
http://mailman.idiom.com/public/bhs/ (the table lists each week, and you can
click "[Date]" to show messages from oldest to newest).

MESSAGES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED (please check the archives for details):

1. VOLUNTEERS: Help Needed Enrolling Incoming 9th Grade (posted Feb. 7)
2. COLLEGE/CAREER BULLETIN:  Feb. 8-12, 2010 (posted Feb. 8)
3. BUSD: Board Updates Feb 3, 2010 (posted Feb. 8)
4. EVENT: Berkeley High Live! 2010 (posted Feb. 8)
5. BUSD: BHS Winter Ball 2010 Photos (posted Feb. 8)
6. SPORTS:  Baseball tryout CHANGE (posted Feb. 8)
7. ADMIN: Internet access to grades--this week! (posted Feb. 8)
8. ADMIN: BHS safety committee meeting - Feb. 10, 4pm (posted Feb. 8)
9. ESCRIP: Enroll to Help BHS at No Cost to You! (posted Feb. 8)
10. SPORTS: Boys Soccer- Last Home Game & Senior Night - Feb. 11 (posted
Feb. 8)

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing--when we are able to
ascertain that things are back in good working order, we will let you know.
Please contact the etree moderators at bhs-owner at idiom.com if you have any
questions or problems with accessing the archives.