[BHS etree] BUSD: Board Updates Feb 3, 2010

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 8 10:52:15 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
[mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

BERKELEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD UPDATES
BUSD Board Updates provides highlights of Board Meetings and other Board
activities
Note: Board Packets & associated documents are available at our website and
all Berkeley public libraries

Public Information Office (510) 644-6320
BUSD Web Site: www.berkeley.k12.ca.us

At the board meeting on February 3, 2010 the Board discussed the following
item relevant to Berkeley High School:

Information Items

3.2-I  Berkeley High School Action Plan for Redesign The Board received a
report on the BHS 2010-11 Action Plan for Re-design.

There has been a lot of public interest in this item, so the Public
Comments, the BHS Presentation to the Board and the Board Discussion and Q&A
are available on line (at vimeo.com) in three parts for easy viewing.

BHS Board Public Comment Feb 3, 2010
Vimeo.com Link: http://www.vimeo.com/9243069

BHS Board Presentation Feb 3, 2010
Vimeo.com Link: http://www.vimeo.com/9243695

BHS Board Discussion and Q&A Feb 3, 2010
Vimeo.com Link: http://www.vimeo.com/9244212

All Board packets are available electronically for review in all five
branches of the Berkeley Public Library, and are available on the BUSD
website: http://www.berkeley.k12.ca.us and hard copies are available for
review in the office of the Superintendent.

All Board meetings are broadcast live on Berkeley Community Media Cable
Channel 33 re-broadcasted on channel 33 the following Thursday morning at 9
AM and the following Sunday at 2 PM.

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD
510-644-6320 Cell: 510-472-3811