[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help Needed Enrolling Incoming 9th Grade

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Feb 7 19:23:58 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Starting tomorrow (Monday) through Thursday Feb. 8-11,  Berkeley High's
Belinda McDaniel will be enrolling 8th graders coming to BHS from non-BUSD
middle schools. We are expecting approximately 200 students to enroll over
four days. Belinda will be working out of the District annex (small brown
building) located at 1835 Allston Way from 7:30 to 3:30 each day.  She needs
help! I know this is a last minute call; I was totally distracted by
the Exit Exam and forgot. If you can possibly come and help for either the
full morning or afternoon (or any part of) any day (no one has signed up as
of yet), both Belinda and the many new parents will be very grateful. Please
let me know at jhuseby at pacbell.net

Please note: Students currently enrolled in a BUSD middle school do not have
to reenroll. AND the last day for the first round of enrollment is Thursday
the 11th (not the 12th as previously advertised.) Friday the 12th and Monday
the 15th will be school holidays.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net