[BHS etree] EVENT: Crab Feed Fundraiser for RISE - Fri, Feb. 5 - 6pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 3 10:16:33 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Adriana
[mailto:adriana at ebayc.org]

3rd ANNUAL RISE "CRAB FEED" FUNDRAISER FOR RISE BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL

RESPONSIBILITY INTEGRITY STRENGTH and EMPOWERMENT (RISE) is an academic
support and college preparation program for low-income students that reside
in West and South Berkeley as well as attend Berkeley High School.  Our goal
is to help these students graduate and pursue higher education. We achieve
these goals by reducing outside barriers that interfere with personal and
academic wellness through our summer bridge program, after-school tutorial
program, counseling component and enrichment activities.

The "crab feed" is the only fundraiser we have for our program.  All the
proceeds go toward funding tutoring, enrichment activities and nutrition. We
will have a raffle, music and entertainment. Tickets are at a very
reasonable price: $35 per adult and $25 for children 12 and under. Your
ticket includes pasta, salad, bread, beverage and all the crab you can eat.

WHAT:	RISE FUNDRAISER "ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB FEED"

WHEN:	FEBRUARY 5, 2010 FROM 6:00-8:00PM

WHERE:	BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL
		1980 ALLSTON WAY
		BERKELEY, CA. 94704
		CAFETERIA

WHY:	TO SUPPORT THE RISE BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM

HOW:	JOIN US !!!!

COST: THE PRICE IS $35.00 ADULTS AND $25.00 CHILDREN (12 yrs and under)

IF YOU CAN'T STAY, "TO GO" ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.