[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Berkeley High Live - 3/14

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 2 07:55:55 PST 2010

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to this email, contact Sarah Herman
[mailto:sarahscape at earthlink.net]

BERKELEY HIGH LIVE! 2010: THROUGH THE DECADES...INTO THE FUTURE

Sunday March 14th, 2010, 5-8:30pm at Berkeley Honda
Visit our website!  http://www.bhsdg.org/bhslive/live_2010/index.html
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/95539

This year’s Silent and Live Auctions will knock your socks off!!  Auction
highlights include a one week stay in the Loire Valley, a one week stay in
Bali, a Napa Valley wine tour and dinner for four, a three night vacation on
the Mexican Riviera, a Berkeley stay-cation package at the Hotel Shattuck,
including two tickets to the Berkeley Rep
 and much more!  Go to
http://www.bhsdg.org/bhslive/live_2010/liveauction_2010.html to preview
these and other amazing auction items!

Last year, this event was completely sold out, so don’t get left out in the
cold this year- go online today and buy your tickets!  Buying your tickets
in advance at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/95539 will also allow
you to use the Will Call/Express Entry at the event.  Please note that this
is not a student event:  only adults over 21 will be admitted.

We’re fortunate to have KTVU reporter and BHS Alum John Sasaki as our emcee
and our own, world-famous BHS Jazz Combo to perform. Incredible edibles will
be provided local, renowned food establishments including:  Bay Wolf,
Picante, Acme Bread, Chaat Café, Bangkok Thai Cuisine, Five Restaurant, La
Note, Poulet, Venus, Peets Coffee and Teas, Sweet Adeline, Bette’s Ocean
View, Bakesale Betty’s, Chocolatier Blue, Semifreddi’s,  Kermit Lynch and
Arlington Wine and Spirits.

Thank you to our corporate sponsors: Berkeley Honda, The Berkeley Daily
Planet, the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce, and other local community business
partners.

See you on March 14th!