[BHS etree] ADMIN: Exit Exam Instructions for Students and Volunteers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 1 10:53:52 PST 2010

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 2 and Wednesday, Feb. 3 is the all 10th grade Exit
Exam.  All students must take the two day test in order to graduate from
high school in California.  Below are important instructions first for
students and then for volunteers.

1. STUDENTS:  ALL sophomores should report to school by 7:30 on both days.
The food court will be open by 7 offering free breakfast for everyone.

Students with a last name of:
A-L will report to the Donahue Gym
M-Z will report to the Jacket Gym

Students should bring:

*picture ID
*number 2 pencils
*a jacket to stay warm
*a book to read if you finish one of the sections early
(Calculators and scratch paper are not allowed.)

The Exit Exam is an untimed test; it usually takes only 2 to 3 hours, but
students have the full school day in which to take it.  When students finish
the test they will go to their class already in progress.

2. VOLUNTEERS:  If you have volunteered to help with the exam, please report
to the Jacket Gym first where you will sign in, receive a badge and
instructions. Check-in people, please report between 7:15 and 7:25 (earlier
better).  I have a handful of parking passes for people coming at 8:30 or
noon. If you need a parking pass, please let me know.

If I have already communicated with you regarding a pass here are the
parking instructions: Park in the lot next to the football field and the
portables.  If at all possible, park in one of the warm pool handicap spots
so as not to take a teacher’s spot.  Please look at the sign carefully
before you do as there are all day handicap spots and ones enforced only
after 4—we want the ones only after 4.  After you park, please come find me
in the Jacket Gym.  I will give you your pass which you must return and put
on your dashboard.

Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator