[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: BHS Live! Sponsorships

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 26 10:16:53 PST 2010

Please do not contact the e-tree. Contact Jane Wise [mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com] or Susan Helmrich [mailto:susanhelmrich at gmail.com]

Dear BHS Parents and Community members,

BHS Live! is looking for Berkeley and Bay Area businesses to support our annual fundraising gala on March 14th. Our sponsorship levels start at just $200.00 and include recognition and logo display on our website, program and a thank you banner. If you own, work for, or regularly patronize a Berkeley business, or know someone who does, please consider asking for their support. All you have to do is contact Jane or Susan and we will get a letter to you or make the contact ourselves.

Thank you for helping our high school!

Jane Wise at wiselevin at gmail.com  (510) 525-0124

or

Susan Helmrich at susanhelmrich at gmail.com  (510) 649-1518.