[BHS etree] ETREE: Service Reinstated for Yahoo Subscribers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 19 11:01:48 PST 2010

On Monday afternoon, many Yahoo email users received notices that their BHS
etree e-mail was disabled because of "excessive bounce-backs."  We believe
the problem resulted from changes in Yahoo's system, and have asked our
service provider to look into it.

We have been able to reinstate all users whose service was disrupted.  Rest
assured that you have not missed any BHS etree email during this time, as we
have not posted any messages since the disruption occurred.

Should you receive another notice that your subscription has been disabled,
you can let us know, but we see all notices about service disruption, and
will work again to restore your subscription.

We apologize for the inconvenience.