[BHS etree] ADMIN: Third call for Exit Exam Volunteers, Help!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jan 18 12:00:08 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

This is the third call for help at the all-10th grade Exit Exam which will
take place in two weeks on Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 2 and 3.  Listed
below are the times that volunteers are needed, the number we need, and the
number we have.  You will see that we are in great need.  Please consider
helping. We want our children to do well on this state-required test. It is
in everyone's interest to have a calm and orderly examination.  The whole
sophomore class will be taking the test in a number of venues.

We need volunteers on three shifts (7:15 to 8:30 a.m.), (8:30 to noon) and
(noon to 3 p.m.)

1. The first shift will be in charge of making sure each student has the
proper test and answer sheet. We need a minimum of 12 volunteers each day.
So far we have 6 on Tuesday and 5 on Wednesday.

2.  The second shift will help monitor the test and start collecting and
organizing the completed tests. We need a minimum of 7 volunteers each day.
So far we have 1 on Tuesday and 3 on Wednesday.

3.  The third shift will continue to monitor and organize the returned
tests. We need a minimum of 6 volunteers. So far we have 2 on Tuesday and
one on Wednesday.

You can see that we need more help. If you can come help, please email
jhuseby at pacbell.net. Thank you!

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net