[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Exit Exam Help Needed - 2/2 and 2/3

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 14 16:30:04 PST 2010

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, contact Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

On Tuesday and Wednesday, February 2 and 3 we will hold the all sophomore Exit Exam--a graduation requirement for the State of California. One day is English; the second is Math.  Students will take the test both days reporting at 7:30. The exam is a massive undertaking and we need many volunteers to pull it off in an orderly and calm fashion.  We need volunteers from 7:15 to 8:30 to check students in and get the test rolling. We need monitors from 8:30 to noon to help the counselors and administrators who are running the test; and we need sorters from noon to 2:30 or 3 to help sort this test so it can be packaged in the proper fashion.

For 10th grade parents and guardians this is a rare and special opportunity to see ALL of your child's colleagues in one spot.  It is also a chance to help as many students as possible to pass the test this first round. If you can come help, please e-mail me with your availability. Specify what day and what shift.

Thank you very much.

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator