[BHS etree] BUSD: 2nd Annual Jefferson to King Middle School MLK Day Walk

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jan 11 07:37:46 PST 2010

Please do not reply to the e-tree; contact Mark Coplan [mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Join hundreds of walkers, BUSD families, educators and community members in this great opportunity to make this holiday memorable. You too can look back and say, "Oh yes, I remember what I was doing on Martin Luther King Day." I tempt you further with this YouTube clip of last year's march: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkHKTJuzQeU]

The DREAM Lives Today 2nd Annual "A Walk for Change" Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION January 18, 2010:
- Gathering 10:30 at Jefferson Elementary School, Acton and Rose Street. Serving Continental Breakfast before the Walk
- 11:00 Walk up Rose Street to King Middle School at Grant Street and Rose

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD
510-644-6320
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us