[BHS etree] ADMIN: Powerschool Parent Portal Message

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 7 13:16:49 PST 2010

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Ben Sanoff [mailto:ben_sanoff at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

To Berkeley High Families,

This week we are sending home a letter with your Powerschool Parent Portal login information. Please be aware that this login information will not be functional until the Powerschool Parent Portal officially opens the second week of February.

Don't worry if you misplace or don't recieve the letter as you can go to http://pspasswords.berkeley.net/ and put in verifying information to gain access to your login information.

We are excited about providing this increased access to your child's attendance and grade information. However, we want to remind parents that your child should talk with a teacher directly before you contact a teacher about a grade on a specific assignment.

The Berkeley High Technology Department