[BHS etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin, Wed. 1/6
bhs at idiom.com
bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 5 20:47:31 PST 2010
STUDENT DAILY BULLETIN
January 6, 2010
*Indicates new or updated item
1. Important Dates:
Final exams are January 27, 28, and 29th.
Fall semester ends January 29th.
Semester Break and Staff Development is February 1st (no school)
Second Semester starts February 2nd.
2. Yearbook sale - Buy in H102B during 7th period or at myyear.com.
3. BSEP Meeting, Wednesday, January 6th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm in Conference Room B.
*4. Students who applied for a PE waiver this fall must pick up their waiver in the counseling office between January 11th and January 29th, for a second signature from your coach or supervisor. If you have any questions please contact Vernon Walton at 644-4569 or Vernon_walton at berkeley.k12.ca.us.
*5. CAHSEE exam for all sophomores will be Feb. 2nd/3rd. Please mark this date!!!
*1. Earphone English - Wednesday at lunch in C116 as usual, to continue the saga.
1. “What’s Up With College?” Night: Thurs, Jan. 7th, 2010 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm in the Food Court and Library. Hear recent BHS grads talk about college life. All BHS students and families invited to attend!
1. Juniors please pick up your PSAT scores in the College Career Center at lunch or after school. You will need to show a picture ID to receive them.
1. All girls interested in playing softball this year can join the conditioning program on Jan.19. Meet at the track at 4 pm. Conditioning will be held every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 4:00-5:15pm. Please wear warm clothing and running shoes. You will not need your softball equipment until tryouts which begin February 8 at Grove Park. You cannot tryout until your athletic application/doctor’s release has been turned in to the athletic department.
More information about the BHS