[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Berkeley High Live! Food/Wine Donation

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 7 20:19:30 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Judith Maguire
[mailto:jpmag at lmi.net]

Do you eat or buy wine at any of these local business listed below?  Next
time you are there, encourage them to support Berkley High Live! 2010 by
making a food/wine donation for our event March 14th.  They have all
received solicitations letters from us.

If you have any contacts you want to pass along, please email me with the
information.

A BIG thank you to Acme Bread, Bay Wolf, Chaat Cafe, LaNote, Poulet,
Picante, Peet's on Shattuck and Sweet Adeline for responding with promises
to participate in such a timely manner. Next time you patronize one of these
fine local establishments, be sure to let them know you appreciate the
support they give Berkeley High.

900 Grayson
A.G.Ferrari
Acme Bread Co.