[BHS etree] PARENT ED: Evening Trainings About Online Databases, Tues. 12/8 and Mon. 12/14

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Dec 6 19:30:13 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Ellie Goldstein-Erickson, Teacher Librarian, Berkeley High School Library, 510-644-6857
[mailto:ellie at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Parents: Ellie Goldstein-Erickson, one of our teacher librarians, is holding evening workshops on how to use our online subscription databases, which can be accessed away from school. Learn how to help your student with research, as well as how to take full advantage of these rich online resources yourself!

Drop in to the BHS Library computer lab on Tuesday, December 8, from 6:00 - 8:00 P.M. or Monday, December 14, from 6:30 - 8:30 P.M. You can email Ellie at ellie at berkeley.k12.ca.us, leave a message at 644-6857 that you are coming, or just drop by! Our collection includes encyclopedia and reference books, biographical references, periodical and newspaper sources, and teen health and current issues databases.

In case your calendar is too busy to attend before winter break, Ellie will be continuing to hold these workshops in January and also during second semester.