[BHS etree] FUNDRAISER: Youth Spirit Artworks Holiday Art Sale, Dec. 4-24

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Dec 4 11:41:52 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Sally Hindman [mailto:Slhindman at aol.com]

Support Berkeley High student artists and other youth artists this holiday season with the gift of a youth made "art chair" from Youth Spirit Artworks! Our art studio is open Monday through Friday 3pm to 6pm and Sat. and Sun. 12 noon to 5pm.

We are located approx. 10 blocks south of Berkeley High School at 1769 Alcatraz Avenue just west of the intersection of Adeline and Alcatraz.

Youth receive 50% of the proceeds of everything they sell which helps youth save money for college, buy books, etc. We are a non-profit, youth empowerment focused organization!

For more info. visit: www.youthspiritartworks.org  or call: 282-0396. Keep up with us on Facebook at our page: Youth Spirit Artworks or join our Youth Spirit Artworks Facebook group!!!