[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: H1N1 Clinic needs more help, Tues. 12/8 & Wed. 12/9

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 1 08:01:32 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Next week on Tuesday and Wednesday, December 8 and 9, the city of Berkeley is offering a free H1N1 clinic at Berkeley High School. All students who return their written permission form will receive a free inoculation. If you did not receive the mailing with the forms, more are available at the front desk. We are expecting a large crowd and the Berkeley High Health Clinic is looking for help. If you are free on either day during either the morning (8 to 11:30) or afternoon (noon to 3:30), please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you, dear community.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net