[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: H1N1 Mailing and Clinic

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Nov 20 12:50:32 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

1. On Monday, Nov. 23 we will be stuffing the envelopes with information and
permission slips for the H1N1 clinic scheduled for December 8 and 9.  This
job is too big for the Front Desk volunteers.  If you can help for an hour
or two on Monday, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. We still need more help running the clinic on Tuesday and Wednesday, Dec.
8 and 9. If you can help for either a morning (8 to 11:30) or afternoon
shift (noon to 3:30), please contact Janet at jhuseby at pacbell.net.  Thank
you to the many people who have already volunteered; you will hear back from
Janet as soon as there are more details.