[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: BHS Orchestra and Band Silent Auction

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Nov 19 18:55:43 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Bonnie Borucki
[mailto:bcb at bborucki.com>]

Last Chance to Donate to Our Band and Orchestra Silent Auction

We have been getting some great donations for our silent auction to be held
at the Band and Orchestra's December 10th Performance at Berkeley Community
Theater, but could use a few more donations to add to our list. We are
raising money to provide scholarships to Band & Orchestra members traveling
to Los Angeles in June. The BHS Band & Orchestra has been invited to perform
at Disney Hall, home of the Los Angeles Los Angeles Philharmonic. You can
help us now by donating items or services to our December 10th silent
auction.

All donations are tax deductible through Berkeley Public Education
Foundation, and this is a great opportunity to promote local businesses and
service providers. Some local Companies, Pixar for example, offer donation
packages to schools attended by children of their employees. If you work for
a Company that makes these donations, we could use your assistance.

Please contact Bonnie Borucki if you have a donation, or even a suggestion
for a donation to pursue for our Dec. 10th event. You can email
bcb at bborucki.com or call 510-704-0803. Thank you for supporting the Berkeley
High School Music Program.

Thank You,

Bonnie Borucki