[BHS etree] CAS: 2010 Calendar Sales Start Sat. 11/21

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Nov 19 18:30:37 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Lori Berlin
[mailto:Lorberlin at aol.com]

2010 CALENDAR SALES ARE STARTING SATURDAY

The annual fundraising calendar sales for the BHS CAS video program are
starting. These are 2010 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars that are
currently selling in stores for $12-$18. We are selling them for ONLY $5.00
each. We have, art, travel, humor, children's, sports, spiritual, etc. They
make great gifts.

WHEN: Saturdays from noon until 3pm on November 21, December 5, December 12
and December 19

WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off Channing
Way.
                             RAIN OR SHINE