[BHS etree] MISC: Free Study Skills Workshop - Nov. 19, 7pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 16 17:53:52 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Miller
[mailto:lisa at classroommatters.com]

Are you in an academic rut?  Are you struggling to do more than the bare
minimum?

Join us for a free workshop that will focus on redefining homework and
finding your initiative-- helping you to take ownership of your work and
achieve the academic success of which you are capable.

Location: Classroom Matters, 2436 Sacramento Street at Dwight Way
Date:  Thursday, November 19th
Time:  7:00 to 8:00 PM

Please rsvp to lisa at classroommatters.com.  Please include student's name,
grade level and school.

---------
NOTE from the etree:  It is our policy to limit postings for commercial
ventures, but because it is also our intention to get as much free academic
support and information to students and parents as possible, we will post
free events such as this one from Classroom Matters.