[BHS etree] ADMIN: Exit Exam Volunteers Needed, Tues. 11/3 and Wed. 11/4

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 2 08:21:23 PST 2009

Please do not reply to the e-tree; please contact Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

By all accounts the Friday Spirit Rally was a great success. The school was a sea of Gold and Red. Great enthusiasm. Many people worked hard to foster an exciting and safe environment. Many thanks to the 62(!) volunteers that added to the adult presence on campus.

Now round two of the exit exam. Two wonderful parents are coming in Tuesday morning at 7:30 to help check students in. One has volunteered for Wednesday. This is an easy job but important. The exam is a high stakes one and we want to offer a calm beginning to the juniors and seniors who are taking the exam. Counselors take over at 8:30 so the time is short but essential. I need two or three more people each day. If you can help, please let me know at jhuseby at pacbell.net.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130