[BHS etree] BUSD: Setting your Clocks Back AND Checking Your Emergency Supplies

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 28 15:33:31 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
[mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

In addition to a reminder to turn our clocks back this weekend, I wanted to
share this important safety message with our families. Emergency
Preparedness has been a major topic of discussion and action throughout the
District, with a lot of training for our school sites and our
administration, and we want to make sure that our families are prepared as
well.

Mark Coplan
Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD