[BHS etree] AHA: Parent Meeting - Nov. 2, 5:30

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 26 16:54:42 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Tsai Schultz
[mailto:cindystsai at gmail.com]

Hi AHA! families,
Please join us on Monday evening, November 2nd for an AHA! Parent Meeting,
from 6:00-8:00 in Building A, room 105.  We'll have light food and drink
from 5:30-6:00.

We were delighted to see many new and returning families at the
Back-to-School night dinner and we'd like to follow up with a parent meeting
to talk about ways to be involved and parent leadership opportunities.
There are many ways to stay connected with the teachers/school and learn
about what your child(ren) are doing during their days in AHA/BHS.

A tentative schedule is listed below.  If you would like to add to the
agenda, please email me with your suggestions.

Hope to see all of you there.

Schedule - Parent Meeting November 2nd

1.	Introductions
2.	Parent Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities

	*	Parent Leadership Committee
	*	Special Events
	*	Outreach
	*	Parent Education

	*	Graduation (never too early to start thinking about it)

3.	Grade Level Breakout (this will be an opportunity for parents to
connect with other parents in the same grade level)
4.	Next Steps and Wrap Up